How It Works
No Cost to Districts, Departments, Agencies or Organizations
If you are a school, district, department, agency, or organization then all downloadable materials on this site are available at no charge.
In refreshing materials and guidance (early 2015), we looked at every aspect of the SRP. The "I Love U Guys" Foundation made a profound decision. While Foundation programs were offered free of charge to public schools, districts, departments and agencies, other organizations were asked for a modest donation to the Foundation. Across the US and Canada, Law Enforcement began expanding the recommendation of the SRP to other organizations.
While we welcome every donation, the suggested donation was occasionally a roadblock for implementation in the private sector. In 2015, the Foundation board approved providing the materials, at no cost, to any organization.
Saying it again, any school, district, department, agency or organization can use the materials free of charge. All we ask is that the Foundation is notified.
Please Let Us Know If You Are Using our Programs
Our ability to provide materials to districts, departments and agencies at no cost relies on charitable funding from the private sector. It is important to us that we know who is using our programs, how effective they have been, and any feedback - good or bad.
Schools, districts, departments, agencies and organizations may use these materials, at no cost, under the following conditions:
- Materials are not re-sold.
- Core actions and directives are not modified.
- Lockout - "Secure the Perimeter"
- Lockdown - "Locks, Lights, Out of Sight"
- Evacuate - To the Announced Location*
- Shelter - Stating hazard and strategy*
- Notification of use is provided to The "I Love U Guys" Foundation through one of the following:
- Email notice to email@example.com
- Notice of Intent
- Memorandum of Understanding
- The following modifications to the materials (Posters, handouts, cards) are allowable:
- Localization of evacuation events
- Localization of shelter events