Terms and Conditions
I Love U Guys Foundation Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2020 The I Love U Guys Foundation. All rights reserved.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
All information, documents and materials posted in the Sites are solely for the use of Foundation and may not be resold, republished, or copied, without the prior written consent of Foundation. Information, documents, and materials may be reprinted for educational and nonprofit purposes.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on iloveuguys.org‘s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on iloveuguys.org‘s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by iloveuguys.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials and content contained on iloveuguys.org‘s website are provided on an “as is” basis, without representations or warranties of any kind. Foundation expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties, either express of implied, including without limitation warranties of title, noninfringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Foundation does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. Please note that some jurisdictions may not apply to you. Foundation may make changes to this website at any time without notice. While Foundation strives to keep the information on this website accurate and current, Foundation cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. Information within Foundation’s website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Foundation reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information contained within this website, at any time, without notice.
4. Limitation of Liability
Your use of and browsing on iloveuguys.org‘s website are at your own risk. In no event shall Foundation nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if Foundation or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked on iloveuguys.org‘s website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by iloveuguys.org of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. Your correspondence or any other dealings with advertisers found on the Sites are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Foundation shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
6. Limitations on Use
Foundation may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions and other information or material on the Sites; however, Foundation is under no duty to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from such matters nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, obscenity, pornography, or inaccuracy contained in any such discussion, posting or transmission.
Furthermore, you agree not to do the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Sites. This includes, without limitation: (a) using, or attempting to use, any account without the owner’s permission, (b) obtaining or soliciting another person’s password or other personal information under false pretenses, or (c) impersonating another user or otherwise misrepresenting yourself to Foundation or other entities.
- Interfere (or attempt to interfere) with the operation of the Sites. This includes, without limitation, (a) interfering with, defeating, or circumventing any security function of the Sites, or attempting to do so, or (b) accessing, or attempting to access, any portion of the Sites that you are not authorized to access. Unauthorized access (or attempts) may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Post, store, or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Foundation in its sole discretion) information or material.
- Post, store, or transmit any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Post, store, or transmit any advertising, promotion, or solicitation of goods or services for commercial purposes except in any areas of the Sites specifically designated for such purpose (and subject to applicable rules.
- Use the Sites to post, store, or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Use the Sites to post, store, or transmit materials in violation of another party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, store, or transmit is subject to a third party’s rights.
- Use the Sites for any unlawful purposes.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, resell, retransmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Sites.
8. Applicable Law
9. Waiver and Severability
Last Modified: June, 2020.